Who is Vardhan Puri? Vardhan Puri is an Indian model and a newcomer to the Bollywood industry. He is best known for being the grandson of legendary actor Amrish Puri, who is known as the God of Villains. Vardhan will make his Bollywood debut in a love film directed by Jayantilal Gada and produced by him.
Today, we are talk about Vardhan Puri bio, girlfriend (GF), Career, Net worth, Family, facts, and more full information.
About of Vardhan Puri:
Vardhan Puri is an actor from India. He was born on 2 May 1990. Vardhan’s Instagram account has 90k followers, and he posts a lot of images and short films there. His Instagram profile has been verified. On Facebook, he has 150 thousand fans.
His Instagram account is verified, and he shares all of his photos to Facebook. He has a Twitter account as well, although he is not active on it. His Twitter account hasn’t been verified yet.
Vardhan Puri educational qualifications:
Vardhan Puri attended Mumbai’s Jamnabai Narsee School for her primary education. He attended a private school in Mumbai for his education. After finishing basic school, he went on to Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai to pursue his higher education (Business Management).
His educational qualification is a Business Management graduate. He also enrolled in the Film and Television Institute of India to study acting and personality.
Vardhan Puri Career:
After his graduation, he attended the Film and Television Institute of India for acting and personality training. He worked as a journalist for a major news channel before joining the Bollywood industry. Vardhan, on the other hand, has worked as an assistant in Bollywood films such as Ishqzaade, Sudh Desi, and Dawat-e-Ishq before making his acting debut.
He recently made headlines due to his debut news. This famous child will make his Bollywood debut in the film Jayanti Lal Gada, which is akin to the psychological thriller Gone Girl and in which he will play a performance-oriented part. Vardhan made his acting debut alongside Shivaleeka Oberoi in the film Yeh Saali Aashiqui (2019). Vardhan Puri has been watching his family members get involved in acting since he was young. It can be said that acting is in his blood. He wants to build acting as his career.
Vardhan Puri net worth:
Vardhan Puri’s net worth is estimated to be around Rs. 1 crore in Indian rupees (approx.)
About Vardhan Puri Family:
This attractive young man was born into a well-known Mumbai-based Indian family.
He is the grandson of legendary Bollywood actor Amrish Puri, who was not only an actor but also a true inspiration with his exceptional acting abilities. Amrish Lal Puri was a well-known Indian actor who worked in both theatre and film.
In Hindi cinema, as well as other Indian and international film industries, he is famous for playing classic villainous parts. He is most known in India for his performance as Mogambo in Shekhar Kapur’s Hindi film Mr.
India (1987), and in the West for his appearance as Mola Ram in Steven Spielberg’s Hollywood blockbuster Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984).
He is best known for his work in Hindi films, but he has also acted in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, and Marathi films. Rajeev Puri is his father’s name, and Meena Puri is his mother’s name. Sachi Puri is his sister.
She is a dermatologist. Being the grandson of prominent actor Amrish Puri has made him famous.
Vardhan Puri gf:
He is now single and dating no one. In addition, there is no information on his marital status. Actually, he is now completely focused on his career in order to improve his acting abilities.
Interesting facts about Vardhan Puri:
- Vardhan Puri is the grandson of legendary Bollywood actor Amrish Puri.
- He moved to Pune after graduation to pursue a study at the Film and Television Institute of India. He worked as an assistant for Bollywood films such as Ishqzaade, Sudh Desi, and Dawat-e-Ishq before making his acting debut in Bollywood.
- As of 2018, his estimated net worth in Indian currency is around 40 lakhs.
- He has worked as a journalist for a major Hindi news channel.
- With the film “Paagal,” he made his Bollywood debut in 2019. His debut picture, “Paagal,” was dedicated to his late grandfather.
- His grandfather Amrish Puri’s favorite films are “Dilwale Dulhania” and “Mr. India” Le Jayenge.”
- He also works as a theatre artist before his debut.
- Vardhan used to wear his grandfather’s wig and size-12 shoes when he was a boy.
- Vardhan Puri began his studies in theatre and acting when he was five or six years old, under the tutelage of Satyadev Dubey (National Award Winning Actor). Amrish Puri has a wonderful friend and mentor in Satyadev Dubey.
- His Favorite Actors are Charlie Chaplin, Kishore Kumar, Amrish Puri.
- His favorite actresses are Asha Pareek, Kajol.
- He is fully qualified in Hindi, English & Punjabi. He likes Indian food and he is a Vegetarian.
- His Favorite Sport is Cricket. Freud is his favorite author.
- Govind Nihalani and Shyam Benegal are two of his favorite directors.
- Amsterdam is Vardhan Puri’s ideal destination.
- Writing and watching movies are two of his favorite pastimes.
- Vardhan Puri is a professional actor, assistant director, and theatrical artist.
- Charlie Chaplin is considered to be his greatest influence.
- In an interview, he stated that his grandfather, Amrish Puri, is second only to God in his opinion. He said he was close to both of his grandparents as a child and used to sleep between them.
Social media accounts of Vardhan Puri:
Who is the father of Vardhan Puri?
Rajeev Amrish Puri is Vardhan puris father’s name.
What is the age of Vardhan Puri?
Ardhan Puri was born (Harshvardhan Puri) on 2nd May 1990 in India. His age is 31 years old.
Who is Rajeev Amrish Puri?
Rajeev Amrish Puri is an Indian producer. India is the place where he was born. Rajeev Amrish Puri has previously worked in Bollywood, with his artwork appearing in Hindi-language films. In 2019, Rajeev Amrish’s previous film, Yeh Saali Aashiqui, was released in theaters. Rajeev Amrish Puri is the son of Amrish Lal Puri.
Summary of Vardhan Puri:
Vardhan Puri is a professional actor, assistant director, and theatrical artist. He worked as a journalist for a major news channel before joining the Bollywood industry. In addition, there is no information on his marital status.
He worked as an assistant for Bollywood films such as Ishqzaade, Sudh Desi, and Dawat-e-Ishq before making his acting debut in Bollywood. He has worked as a journalist for a major Hindi news channel. With the film “Paagal,” he made his Bollywood debut in 2019.
Vardhan used to wear his grandfather’s wig and size-12 shoes when he was a boy. Vardhan Puri began his studies in theatre and acting when he was five or six years old, under the tutelage of Satyadev Dubey (National Award Winning Actor).
Govind Nihalani and Shyam Benegal are two of his favorite directors. Writing and watching movies are two of his favorite pastimes.